Litefeeds is a custom RSS browser for your blackberry device,
You can synchronize with your online subscriptions,
You can view online full articles images, secure feeds.
You can send emails, alerts, blog posts, bookmarks.
Optimized for mobile use (cached, compressed)
1. Choose which feeds you want mobile enabled. Only these mobile enabled feeds will be pushed to your mobile device. You can also choose to receive email alerts for certain feeds. All of your feed configuration is done via your online account so that you never have to struggle on your mobile.
2. Install litefeeds on your mobile device
Litefeeds mobile is an application that you can install over the air to your mobile device (or download and install). Once installed simply enter your litefeeds username and password and your mobile device will synchronize with your online account, receiving all of your chosen feeds.
3. Scan feeds, view full text & images, and clip items
Feeds are cached,compressed & stripped so your mobile experience is fast and simple. Quickly scan your feed headlines,descriptions and full text articles. When you see the icon "image avail" you can select 'View Img' to get any images. Also 'Clip' articles to your online clip board to store and view later.
4. Email articles to your friends
As you are reading a feed choose 'Email It' from the menu to send that article to a friends email address. Simply type the email address and add comments to the article if desired. Use your online account to configure an address book of 'nicknames' which you can use on your mobile instead of typing the full email address.
5. Post articles to your blog
Enter your blog settings in the Configure panel of your online account. Once configured you can post to your blog while mobile with just a click of a button. Simply click 'Blog It' on your mobile to post an article. You can add your own comments alongside the article as well.
6. Bookmark articles to your Del.icio.us account
Enter your Del.icio.us settings in the Configure panel of your online account. Once configured you can bookmark articles while mobile with just a click of a button. Simply click 'Bookmark' on your mobile to post the article to your Del.icio.us account. You can add your own tags or edit the title as well.